Yes! We can promote single-author box sets and multi-author anthologies of novellas or short stories. We do not currently feature multi-author box sets. Our complete guidelines for box sets and anthologies are as follows:
If a book contains multiple full-length books, it is considered a box set.
- All books included in the box set must be by the same author, and the majority of the books in the box set must be full-length books (150+ pages for fiction, 100+ pages for nonfiction.)
- At least one book in the box set must meet our timing requirements: it must not have been promoted by BookBub in the last six months, and it must be by an author who has not promoted a book with us in the past 30 days.
- After a box set has been featured, our policy about promoting the same book only once every six months applies to both the box set as a whole and each book within the set.
If a book contains multiple novellas or short stories (less than 150 pages), it is considered an anthology.
- Anthologies may contain works by a single author or multiple authors.
- Anthologies must have flat, 2-dimensional covers (not box set style images or multiple cover images).
- The total page number of the collection must meet our minimum page count requirements (150 for fiction, 100 for non-fiction)
- Anthologies must contain standalone, complete works.