Yes! We can promote single-author box sets and multi-author anthologies of novellas or short stories. We do not currently feature multi-author box sets. Our complete guidelines for box sets and anthologies are as follows:
If a collection contains at least one full-length book, it is considered a box set.
- All books included in the box set must have the same authorship. Collections of co-written books are eligible for Featured Deals if both authors are listed for every included title.
- The box set's total page count must be longer than the number of books in the set times our individual book page requirement.
- At least one book in the box set must meet our timing requirements: it must not have been promoted by BookBub in the last six months, and it must be by an author who has not promoted a book with us in the past 30 days.
- After a box set has been featured, our policy about promoting the same book only once every six months applies to both the box set as a whole and each individual title within the set.
If a collection contains only novellas or short stories (less than 150 pages), it is considered an anthology.
- Anthologies may contain works by a single author or multiple authors.
- Anthologies must have flat, 2-dimensional covers (not box set style images or multiple cover images).
- The total page count of the collection must meet our minimum page count requirements for individual books (150 for fiction, 100 for non-fiction)
- Anthologies must contain standalone, complete works.