Providing links on the submission form is optional, but it can speed up our editorial review process and ensures that we’re linking to the edition of your book that you plan to discount. Having these links available can also help you check on your book’s price to make sure that the discount is in place in the days leading up to your Featured Deal. Follow the instructions below to find the links to your book on different retailers.
Amazon: Search for your book in the region-specific store.
- United States: https://www.amazon.com/
- United Kingdom: https://www.amazon.co.uk/
- Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/
- Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/
- India: https://www.amazon.in/
Barnes & Noble: Search for your book in the store. Please note that Barnes & Noble is only available in the US.
- United States: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/nook-books/
Apple Books: Search for your book in the link maker. Be sure to adjust the “Store Country” to the region you’re looking for, and adjust the “Media Type” to “Books.”
- Link maker: https://linkmaker.itunes.apple.com/
Google Play: Search for your book in the Google Play store. Add the following country-specific code at the end of your book’s URL to see it in that region.
- Store: https://play.google.com/store
- United States: &gl=us
- United Kingdom: &gl=gb
- Canada: &gl=ca
- Australia: &gl=au
- India: &gl=in
- General book link: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Bram_Stoker_Dracula?id=sTUoAwAAQBAJ
- US-specific book link: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Bram_Stoker_Dracula?id=sTUoAwAAQBAJ&gl=us
Kobo: Search for your book in the region-specific store.